DRA-2893 - USA (Seattle, Washington) - TelePain Survey Services - Deadline May 27,2022

Product (RFP/RFQ/RFI/Solicitation/Tender/Bid Etc.) ID: DRA-2893

Government Authority located in Seattle, Washington; USA based organization looking for expert vendor for TelePain survey services.

[A] Budget: Looking for Proposals

[B] Scope of Service:

(1) Vendor needs to provide TelePain survey to the government authority located in Seattle, WA.
- TelePain referral date, mailing address, email address, all phone numbers, and a unique study identifier) for potential Veteran participants to the Vendor, will work with vendor to develop scripts for the recruitment materials (email, text, phone).
- provide the complete survey, including expected format of each question. Vendor will approach potential participants via multimodal forms of contact listed below and invite them to participate in the TelePain survey
- The TelePain team will identify potential participants based off a referral date for TelePain services
- provide the participant list to the Vendor via a VA approved secure transfer using Vendor-provided, encrypted communication technology, either SSH FTP (SFTP) or Hypertext Transfer Protocol Secure (HTTPS).
- Survey Programming:
- Program survey for web and telephone options. Web survey option must be mobile device friendly. Survey questions will be provided by the TelePain team. Baseline and follow-up surveys are the same, so programming will only be needed one time; however, responses will be recorded as baseline or follow-up
- Training of staff, soft launch and commitment:
- Vendor will train staff in conducting the survey via telephone. Vendor will be given a brief overview of the TelePain program and Veteran focused handout for references, Vendor will follow survey procedures provided by the TelePain team with the first 1-4 weekly supplied data pulls of participants to be surveyed
- Initial contact for survey administration:
- Vendor will start communication with potential participants by sending an email and a text no later than 2 business days after receiving the participant list from the TelePain team.
- Follow-up contacts if initial contact is not successful:
- If the initial email and text message attempts are not successful and the participant has not completed the survey after 48 hours, Vendor will call participants inviting them to take the TelePain survey.
- Telephone survey completion and data entry:
- We expect that up to 55% of all surveys will be completed online and the remaining 45% will be completed by telephone. If a survey must be conducted over telephone, telephone responses will be entered via the computer assisted telephone interview (CATI) system as responses are collected
- Follow-up survey:
- The Vendor will be responsible for accurately tracking the responses, Communication encouraging the participant to complete the survey will be approximately every 48-72 hours using the modalities of email, text, and phone call until the survey has been completed or until 4 weeks after the initial contact
- Data and generating reports:
- Weekly reports on response rates, cumulative count of contact made by what method, net response rate, survey length, phone surveys, participant phone calls and other to-be-determined variables will be provided by Vendor to TelePain team.
(2) This bid is set aside for Total Small Business Set-Aside (FAR 19.5).

[C] Eligibility:

Onshore (USA organization Only)

[D] Work Performance:

Performance of the work will be Offsite. Vendor needs to carry work in their office premises.

Expiry Date : Friday, 27 May, 2022

Category : Data Research and Analytics, Software, System and Application

Country : USA

State : Washington

Cost to Download This RFP Document : $ 5

You can either pay for Single RFP/Bid document or Subscribe with Monthly Subscription for whole Data Research and Analytics, Software, System and Application Category/Categories.

If you will obtain monthly subscription for Data Research and Analytics, Software, System and Applicationcategory/categories, you will be able to access all the RFPs from that Category. Here are the Monthly Subscription offers. So, subscribe for Monthly offers and get rid of Individual RFP payment.

*No commitment =
(1) There is no minimum commitment.
(2) You can subscribe for as less as 1 month and cancel it any time. If you subscribe for annual offer, you can cancel it any time within year.
(3) There is no partial refund policy after Monthly or Annual subscription. You will be required to use services for a Month (Or Year since you have availed discounted pricing).
(4) You can cancel your subscription any-time directly from your PayPal account to stop further recurring charges before next due date.
(5) You will be able to download all RFPs for subscribed Category or Location without any extra cost.

Similar RFPs